- Cars up to 8 passenger seats
- Motor Caravans
- 3 Wheeled Vehicles (over 450kg unladen weights)
- Quads (max unladen weight 400kg – 550kg for goods vehicles and max. net power of 15kw)
- Dual Purpose Vehicles
- PSVs (Public Service Vehicles) (up to 8 seats)
- Goods Vehicles (up to 3,000kg DGW)
- Ambulance & Taxis
- Taxis & Private Hire Vehicles may be subject to additional local requirements
- Private Passenger Vehicles & Ambulances 9 – 12 seats
The MOT Test ensures that cars, other light vehicles (including some Light Goods Vehicles) and private buses over a prescribed age are checked at least once a year to see that they comply with key road worthiness and environmental requirements.
When your car is tested, the MOT looks at some important items to see if it meets the legal requirements.
Please note that the MOT certificate is not a guarantee of the general mechanical condition of a vehicle.
MOT Cost £ 40.00 (savings of over 25% on statutory MOT test fee)